Packing for Paris

I am having the type of dilemma I thought I could only dream about.  I am leaving for a two-week trip to France next month.  I am spending one week in Paris and one week on the French Rivera.  I am going to meet my boyfriend who has been working out of the country for the past few months, and I am so excited to see him!  I am so thrilled to be spending time with mon amour in one of the most romantic places in the world.  Tres bien!

But here is my dilemma, what to pack?  I have checked the weather, and it is going to be in the high 50's, which is bone chilling for a Florida girl like me.  So I am thinking sweaters that I can layer, my treasured cashmere coat, and my short black trench coat.  He tells me we will be staying in a hotel that is near the Notre Dame, and we can walk to just about all the sights.  I am thinking flat boots and flats paired with leggings and skinny jeans.  Maybe a few pairs of heels, just because I cannot imagine life without them.  

For a bit of color, I am going bring a few scarves.  Planning on packing a few dresses, some sweater dresses and some for going out.  Florida girls don't wear stockings under their dresses, but I am assuming in France that is a big no-no.  Speaking of no-no's, I am also going to leave anything blingey at home.  I don't want to look like a tacky American tourist!  

Calling all fashionistas I need your help!  Please leave your comments and suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment