A Little Lace

Lace





After my post last week on lace (you can see it here), I couldn't stop thinking about how pretty the fabric was. I decided to build a couple of outfits around the intricately designed material. I picked two pair of shorts (one with lace trim and one full-on lace) and decided to do a day and evening look.

When putting these together, I actually thought I would like the day look best. It's casual, stylish, and comfortable all at the same time. I love to be comfortable. However, as I might have mentioned before, I love a good heel. With that said, I would have to say that the first look is my favorite. I love the look of a classic button-up shirt paired with feminine shorts. I also love the bright color of the blouse and the equally bright pump. The spiked ring adds a bit of edge to the outfit, which I love.

Which look would you pick?


                                                                  ***
                                                             Beauty Bit

Have you ever wanted to try a different hair style but were afraid of the commitment? Check out this Virtual Hair Makeover! You basically upload a picture of your face and then 'try on' different hair styles. It isn't perfect but it can give you an idea of what a hair color or hair style would look like on you. If nothing else, it's fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment