It happens to all of us… we are walking through the mall, grocery store, park, or worse yet work, and we see some sort of fashion disaster. We think to ourselves “she would be so pretty, only if…”. With that in mind, I compiled my 10 Commandments for Fashionistas.
1. Just because they make in your size, does not mean you should wear it.
2. There is a difference between tailored and tight. Recognize it.
3. Buy a full-length mirror and use it, daily.
4. Athletic shoes belong in the gym.
5. If you have not changed your hair style in the past 10 or 15 years, you hair is probably out of style.
6. If you hairstyle involves a Scrunchie, your hairstyle is probably out of style.
7. Bling shirt are out.
8. Nobody wants to see your bra straps.
9. The same goes for your thong.
10. A beautiful smile is your best accessory.
This set of rules is by fashionistas, and to be used as a guide for the fashionally-challenged to follow. Please feel free to share, repost, or possibly post on your cubicle wall at work. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome. Make it a great day everybody!