Loving Loafers!

Loving Loafers!



I am obsessed with the loafer trend! Upon first glance, they remind me of something that an old man would wear. I can picture an elderly (esteemed) gentleman wearing a robe, a pair of loafer-esque slippers, and smoking a cigar. So why, you ask, would I want to look like THAT? Heck, I don't know! I just love it and you better believe that I am on my way to DSW today to see if they have this pair of flats that I recently spotted online. :)

I think that a loafer in a bright color paired with skinny jeans would be super cute. I'm sure that if I am careful with my styling, 'old man' will not be the look that I communicate.

What are your thoughts on this trend?




Steven by Steve Madden flat shoes
$149 - piperlime.gap.com

Kelsi Dagger leather shoes
$89 - piperlime.gap.com

DV by Dolce Vita leather shoes
$45 - piperlime.gap.com

Flat
piperlime.gap.com

Steve madden shoes
piperlime.gap.com

: Target
target.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment