Shirley Temple

Sheinside blouse c/o (here), LOFT pants, Aldo clutch, Lilac Bijoux necklace c/o (here), ShoeDazzle c/o wedges on
sale (here)

Oh, these pants. I purchased them over a year ago (maybe more?) and have only worn them once. I was so anxious to shop after my second son was born and thought I was back to my pre-pregnancy size but was mistaken. So these pants (which are a size too big) have been sitting in my closet ever since. I never got rid of them because I knew they would fit if I got pregnant again. You know, that awkward point where you are oozing out of your regular clothes but maternity clothes are too big. I think I might be able to stuff myself in my skinny jeans but it may not be pretty. Just warning you for future posts.

And this hair. I can't stand when curls are too perfect, so naturally, I brushed through them trying to loosen them. It worked on one side of my head but the other side kept popping back into perfect ringlets. You can't win every time! 





Have a great weekend!




0 comments:

Post a Comment