Lace for Spring

I think that this week has been the coldest week we have had this winter. I am not a huge fan of temperatures in the 30s! Since it has been so cold, of course it has me thinking about spring and realizing that it will be here before we know it!

I was looking through my favorite designer's (ADAM) spring collection and fell in love with a lace dress. Check out his entire spring collection! He has some great, classic pieces.

I spent the morning perusing the internet and found a couple of lace dresses that I think will be great for spring. These dresses make me think of walking barefoot through a field of flowers with the sun shining down on my shoulders. Although that seems like an idyllic, picturesque scene, I would never do that. What if I stepped on a bug?


From left: Free People Chiffon and Lace Dress - 68.00 ; Jaloux Lace Dress (Piperlime) - 99.00;
Xhilaration Slip Dress (Target) - 21.99



0 comments:

Post a Comment