Flowers Everywhere

Flowers Everywhere
(Click on photo for more information)

Floral prints are so very fresh, feminine, of-the-moment, and I simply cannot get enough of them. When I saw these two prints, I just knew that I had to create outfits around them.

I think that the first look would be very appropriate for the day. This is a great casual but stylish outfit that you could wear to lunch, shopping, or just running errands. 

The maxi dress is something that can be dressed up or down. I chose to dress it up slightly, making it appropriate for a summer dinner date. In the past a clutch has usually been thought of as evening appropriate only. Although clutches are making their presence known as 'day' wear, I still like the idea of one to take to dinner. Since the jewelry is simple (but still elegant), I decided to use a shoe with a bit of excitement. The stones on the heels of these sandals add a bit of elegance.

When wanting to dress this maxi down, I would put on a pair of flats, cinch the waist with a skinny leather belt, add a bright blue cardigan, and finally, a leather crossbody bag.

I hope you guys have a fantastic Friday and weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment