Get the Look

Get the look
(Click picture for details)


Olivia Palermo is one of my favorite style icons. I don't think I have ever seen her in a bad outfit. This photo was snapped as she was walking her dog. Cute, right? I'm pretty sure I would have been caught in workout attire and not this cute sweater and shorts.

I love putting together outfits for these 'Get the Look' posts. It's fun to create outfits inspired by ones seen on the street. However, when I think 'Get the Look,' only one image truly comes to mind:

image

Zoolander was accused of only having one look (which made him very angry). Then came along 'blue steel' which changed the world of modeling as we know it. I just couldn't resist adding this. It is too funny. I hope you guys have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment