What to Wear With...

What to Wear 3
(Click picture for details)



When I get dressed in the morning, I take into consideration how my hair will look with certain pieces. For instance, I have a denim romper that seems to only look good with a top knot. I've tried wearing my hair curly (my go-to hair style) with this piece but somehow the combination of denim and curly hair looks a little too 80s. Wearing it with a top knot seems to take the retro vibe away.

I put together several looks to go with three different hair styles. These are all looks that I think would work with the hair styles I've picked. Of course, some of these can be swapped around.

What is your favorite way to wear your hair? I'd love to know!


What to Wear
(Click here for details)



What to Wear 2
(Click here for details)





0 comments:

Post a Comment