Peplum & Product Review

Peplum t-shirt
(Click picture for details)


I loved this little peplum t-shirt as soon as I saw it. It is a reasonable (only $20) way to jump into the peplum trend if you haven't yet done so. Sometimes I am hesitant to spend a lot of money on something trendy that won't be in style for a long time. This top won't break the bank, which I love. I also love that it can go from casual with a pair of shorts and sandals, to dressed up with a sequined skirt and heels. I may just have to order this top before they are all gone!


                                                    * Product Review *

image
Have you heard of the new Covergirl & Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 foundation? It is a foundation and serum that 'hydrates to improve skin tone and covers discolorations.' (Info according to Covergirl website.) I don't have any skin discolorations but I can tell you that I love this foundation! I haven't used a liquid foundation in years so I was hesitant to purchase this. (I have been using a mineral powder for my foundation because I was tired of heavy liquid foundations.) This foundation surprised me. It is not heavy or greasy or anything terrible associated with liquid foundations. I don't know if I have paid attention to its moisturizing properties but I still love this foundation. It goes on smoothly and gives my skin a nice even finish. It doesn't smell all that bad either!

I recently got a sample of Chanel foundation in the mail and I was so excited to try it. I figured if it was Chanel then it would feel like liquid gold going on my skin. And of course I would look fabulous beyond belief. I tried it and hated it. It was heavy and the smell was horrible! I washed my face and pulled out my trusty little tube of Covergirl. 

If you are looking for a new foundation, try this one. Drugstore cosmetics have come a long way y'all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment