Under the Boardwalk

F21 blouse, Old Navy skirt, Target flats, Charming Charlie jewelry

My family and I took a little getaway trip to Houston this past weekend. I go every summer (usually alone) but was able to take all three of my boys with me this time. I have family down there so I always have a great place to stay when I go. And let me tell you -- my aunt can COOK. I look forward to her fantastic cooking every time I go. She makes mouth-watering entrees and usually follows it up with some kind of dessert. I'm in heaven.

We went to the Kemah boardwalk on Saturday so that my toddler could ride some rides and just run around. It was one of the hottest days that I have experienced so far this summer. Luckily I snapped some outfit shots before the sweat started pouring down my face and legs. 





Have a fabulous day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment