Summer Destination: Washington D.C.

Washington
(Click here for details)


Nicole over at Summer of Happiness is getting ready to head to D.C. on a family vacation. I put together a few looks that I think would be fabulous for her trip. The sightseeing look is trendy with the peplum top but stays casual when it is paired with shorts and flat sandals. I couldn't resist throwing in a pop of color in the cross body bag.







Washington 2
(Click here for details)


I came up with two dinner looks for her vacation. Yes, you can wear shorts out to dinner if done correctly. Start with a pair of silk shorts with movement (like the ones I chose) so you won't look like you are headed to a BBQ. A top with a sweet necktie gives this look flirty appeal. A pair of basic black heels completes the ensemble.

Hope you guys have a great weekend! I am performing this weekend. I will fill you in on the details Monday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment