Red, White, and Blue

F21 top and blazer, Old Navy pants, Lazzaro clutch, Shoedazzle heels (here)

Another weekend has passed by so quickly. Where does the time go? I started out the weekend by going to my little boy's soccer game. Well, at four years old it is hardly a 'game.' It's more about them running around and trying to kick the ball and, most importantly, listening to the coach. 


So far he can kick the ball pretty well but he has more fun chasing his best friend around to worry about scoring a goal...





I spent Saturday morning rehearsing with my girls again and that evening at Mass. We took the boys for frozen yogurt again on Sunday and I realized that this was the third Sunday in a row. I guess it is the new tradition. We ended the evening by stopping by my grandmother's and got to see a bunch of family, including my baby niece. 

I've decided to start a weekly link-up starting on Wednesday. I noticed that I do a lot of casual outfits on Wednesdays and I thought it would be a great weekly post. Get your outfits ready and make sure you link-up Wednesday!

Have a great day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment