Invest

Invest
(Click picture for details)

When it comes to jewelry, I have to admit that I am pretty cheap. I'm not exactly sure why, but I think it has something to do with shelling out so much money for something that is relatively small. How can something so tiny be so expensive? Logically, it makes sense to spend a little more money on quality jewelry because it outlasts the cheap stuff. But at the time, I love scoring a cute bracelet or necklace for only $6. Of course it tarnishes almost instantly and I find that I have to replace it. It really makes more sense to invest in quality jewelry that will last for a long time.

necklaces
(Click here for item details)

Spending over a hundred dollars on a necklace may not be in every person's budget (I cringe when I think of spending that much on a necklace), but if you find a gorgeous, well-made statement necklace that you can wear for years, it will be money well spent. The J.Crew statement necklace in the top center is a piece that I would treasure for years, should I decide to take the plunge.

bracelets
(Click here for item details)

I love layering bracelets but there are times when just a simple statement cuff or bangle is all you need.



earrings
(Click here for item details)

A gorgeous pair of stones hanging from your ears will definitely dress up a look more than a simple pair of hoops. A lot of my earrings are pretty basic, and I tend to gravitate toward studs (maybe it is because I have a 12 month old baby who would find any earring dangling from my ears too good to resist). I am loving the J.Crew Resin and Marcasite earrings (top left). They would be a beautiful statement piece to add to my jewelry collection.



0 comments:

Post a Comment