Remixed


Francesca's blouse, TJ Maxx skirt and jacket, Nine West heels

I wore this blouse two weeks ago with the intention of wearing the pencil skirt pictured above. Of course the temperature was a little chilly, so I opted for jeans and boots instead. I knew I wanted to do a dressed up version of that look this weekend and went to grab my tan blazer but decided on my moto-style jacket instead. I liked the look of a classy pencil skirt paired with an edgy jacket. 


In the dressed up version I play down the dressy factor by adding an edgy jacket. In the dressed down version, I keep it from becoming too casual by adding a classic, structured blazer. Part of the fun of fashion is mixing up looks by swapping out expected pieces for the unexpected.



Have a wonderful day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment