Weekend Getaway - Part 2

Weekend Getaway - Part 2

When visiting a small coastal town, I think that sailing should be at the top of one's list. Sailing is a great way to spend a relaxing day (unless you are the one doing all of the work). You can pack a lunch, relax on the boat and just enjoy being on the water. My husband and I went sailing on our honeymoon. It was so much fun and I was finally able to kick back and relax. (That is until the wind caught one of the ropes and sent it flying into the back of my head. That woke me up.)

I loved this one-piece floral swimsuit as soon as I saw it. I am really starting to like one-piece swimsuits more and more lately. The floral print keeps this suit right on trend and the cover-up is equally as cute! I kept the jewelry simple. A pair of earrings is all you really need. I feel like bracelets and rings can just get in the way. (Especially if you are wanting a little sun. You don't want a cocktail ring or bangle tan line.)

Hope you are having a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment