Pick Your Perfect (Mini) Skirt


I saved mini skirts for the last segment in my Pick Your Perfect Skirt series. I think I might have saved this segment for the end because mini skirts are not my favorite type of skirt to wear. While I think they are adorable, I have always had a fear of wearing them. I'm constantly convinced that when I stand up, the skirt is going to be tucked into my underwear somehow. Or a strong breeze will come along...you get the point.

I have seen many girls wear these types of skirts well without portraying any of the fears I just listed. If you are one of them, good for you. Maybe you can help me get over my fear. Or just tell me that I am being ridiculous.

If I were going to be brave and try one of these cute skirts, I would probably pick the very first skirt. I love the large pleats (giving the skirt a little fullness) and think it would look adorable with a long sleeve button up blouse and some sandals.

                                                                         ***

                                                                    Beauty Bit

What do you guys think about pink lipstick? Check out this picture of Julianne Moore sporting a hot pink lip. Are you a fan? I don't know if I'm quite ready to embrace pink lipstick in such a vibrant shade. Usually when I do pink, I stick to a gloss so that it isn't so bright. How about you? Do you like hot pink?


0 comments:

Post a Comment