Minty Fresh

Mint




I recently bought this skirt in mint from Tobi. I fell in love with the color and it got me looking for other mint-colored clothing. I didn't have to look far! Not only are bold colors in style but pastels are pushing their way to the forefront of the color trend. If bold colors are too, well, bold for you, then try going the pastel route. If you are concerned about looking like an Easter egg then go the minimalist route. A soft colored pair of earrings or nail polish are the perfect way to embrace the trend.

I can't wait to show you guys ('y'all' for my southern readers) my skirt and how I will style it. My husband and I just ordered a brand new camera (at the recommendation of my friend Lizzie who is a fantastic photographer) in the hopes that I can start taking more wardrobe pictures.

Hopefully this weekend I will have the camera and finally be over this horrible sickness. (I just got back from the doctor and found out I have strep throat).

Hope you guys are having a fabulous Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment