Pretty in Pastels - Part 1




With Easter just around the corner, it seems only appropriate to do a post devoted to pastels. The sweet, soft colors remind me of my childhood. (Except these pieces exude a little more maturity than the pieces I wore as a child.)

I like the idea of mixing two pastel shades together. Maybe a pair of light blue skinny jeans with a soft yellow tank. You can always wear a neutral color (ivory) with a pastel color if mixing colors isn't quite your thing.

Pastels are a great way to get in on the color trend without worrying about the pieces you purchase going out of style. A simple pastel blouse is sure to be in style much longer than a neon pair of jeans. (Neon is coming back, believe it or not!)

I am definitely loving the very first blouse. The color and lace fabric combined make this a very sweet piece. While this may be my favorite, I wouldn't say no to the skinny jeans!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment