Leather Pants: 3 Ways to Wear Them

Leather Pants: 3 Ways to Wear Them

Here are just a few examples on how I like to style leather pants. I really like the boot in the first look. Mixing brown boots and accessories with black leather adds a 'cool' vibe to the ensemble. I also love the little bull ring. It gives this look a modern, cowgirl-esque vibe. (At least, that is what I would wear if I were a horse wrangler on a ranch). Since I don't work on a ranch (thank goodness because I am terrified of horses), I will just stick to wearing this around town.

I did a post on loafers not too long ago. You can read it here. I still have not ordered mine, but when I do, I will be wearing them with a chambray shirt for sure! I also like how the cross-body bag keeps the entire look casual.

With most looks, I like to throw in something a little unexpected. These little stud earrings by Marc Jacobs add the perfect hint of unexpected to the third look. A wedge boot makes the outfit casual enough to wear during the day. Try swapping them for a pair of heels and add dramatic earrings to transition this look into evening attire.

I think the first look is my favorite. Which is yours?



Leather Pants: 3 Ways to Wear Them by amyshaughnessy featuring leather jewelry

Dot tunic
$40 - modcloth.com

Old Navy button up shirt
$15 - oldnavy.gap.com

Sheer top
$38 - modcloth.com

Barbara Bui skinny pants
£1,059 - farfetch.com

Alexander McQueen clutch handbag
$2,075 - net-a-porter.com

Cleobella messenger bag
$594 - endless.com

Jigsaw bangles jewelry
£39 - jigsaw-online.com

Antique gold ring
$20 - topshop.com

Kenneth jay lane jewelry
£80 - harveynichols.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment