Pretty in Pastels - Part 2



Part two of this series is devoted to pastel dresses. There were so many fabulous choices but I had to limit my selection to just a few.

I love how the pastel trend embraces many different silhouettes, therefore suiting just about every body type that there is. My favorite is the Asos Bell Skirt Dress. Not only is the color perfect but I think it would be a great dress for women with short torsos. The dropped waist line gives the appearance of a longer waist line and therefore balances the proportions of the body. The last dress (the peplum) would look great on girls with boyish frames. The little peplum ruffle will add a visual curve to the hips, giving a straight body some dimension. I also love the Soda Fountain dress. No matter your shape or size, you have a figure and a waist line. The tie at the waist shows your shape (you have one and it is beautiful so flaunt it).

I am headed to Vegas today. I know most people would be thrilled at the idea of seeing the fabulous sights and the shows, dining, etc. My husband and I are looking forward to a full night's sleep for the first time in 6 months. Sin City (Sleep City) here we come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment